Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This was the main clue!


This was going to be the clue that gave it all away but Jan, you guessed correctly!  I was in Huntington Beach visiting my family.  I grew up in HB (isn't it pretty) and then lived in Orange County most of my life.  It was a great week down there!  

Tonight I came home but not before spending the day at Disneyland with my parents.  We went to have dinner at the restaurant my brother manages at the Park.  It was loads of fun going on all the rides that have changed since I had been there last.  More great memories!!  Thanks for playing my guessing game!  :)

2 comments:

Jan A said...

:D I've lived in OC my whole life too. Next time you come down, if you plan to do D0land again, let me know. 1) I have a pass that is good most out of season dates. 2) my Dad has a pass that is 0 black outs and with him and "the magic wand" (he's blind and uses the white cane) we get a back entrance to most rides in the park. More fun when you only have to wait 20 minutes for a ride instead of 120. ;)

Grace said...

I'm glad your holiday was fun! It was fun too to play your guessing game :)